Italy was ordered to pay a lump sum of €30 million and a fine of €12 million per semester of delay in recovering aid illegal and incompatible with the internal market, granted to certain firms in the island region of Venice and Chioggia in the form of reductions in and/or relief from social security contributions.
- State Aid: report fron the European Court of Auditors
- State aid: Commission Notice on the notion of State aid
- Greece: obligation to recover unlawful State aid from Greek farmers
- State aid for ports, airports and outermost regions: the Commission open a public consultation on new rules
- State aid: new Vade Mecum on European Union rules on State aid (in Italian)